Wednesday, September 5, 2007

New Blogger - New Babies




So...What exactly would a recent mother of preemie twins be starting a blog you ask? I guess I have always been a glutton for punishment and this is no exception. I must confess the reason for the madness is the utter enjoyment I have received from reading other peoples blogs and actually being able to see pictures and hear their personality's coming through. For that reason I decided to return the favor and share the love! Aren't you guys lucky. Let's just hope I am able to update more than twice a year. This translated into Chris means as long as this remains enjoyable to me you will see postings and the minute I get bored or way stressed out I will disappear. But all those who know and love me are aware that I always return just as beautiful as before!

No comments: