Saturday, September 8, 2007

10 reasons why I love my man


I saw a great idea on a friend's blog the other day and when Mitchell asked when I was going to write about him I decided I would tweak it a bit but steal it non the less. My sarcastic side would also like to note that Mitchell must be a little off his rocker to want to know when I was going to write about him. For all he knows this blog entry (depending on the day) could have been titled: 10 reasons to make my man disappear. But thanks to my brother's blog today I am feeling grateful. So I will begin...


1. He made my dream of being a stay at home mom come true. He goes to work everyday and works his butt off to ensure the stability of his family.


2. Ten years, five children and many yo-yo pounds later he still thinks I'm the sexiest woman alive.


3. He does all the yard work. Did I mention I hate yard work!


4. He treats my girls like the princess's that they are and because of that they will become queens.


5. He plays games and is okay with my competitive need to beat his butt at everything.


6. He doesn't let me bully him around even though I sometimes try.


7. He calls me "Candy Girl" and I love it because its so true.


8. He sits next to me and watches TV after the kids go to bed.


9. He goes with me to Rehoboth beach on our every so many years vacation, with my entire crazy family for a whole week. He sits on the beach all day every day. He goes to the same restaurants over and over. He spends every night on the boardwalk benches (facing the people of course) Just because its my favorite thing to do, not necessarily because he enjoys it.


10. He didn't join the church until he was ready and when he was he baptized our son, gave me sacrament in the hospital, and helps me keep the kids in line during sacrament meeting.

3 comments:

Daniel said...

Cute, but... Puke!

Chris said...

:) Mitchell liked it and it earned me tons of brownie points! Maybe you should try it too.

KuhnieClan said...

We love Mitchell too, but heck, Daniel hit the nail on the head ... YUCK!