Friday, March 7, 2008

It's Tally on the Telly!

I guess it's time to Blog again when I am getting phone calls from Florida wondering if I have fallen off the face of the earth. I must believe it's a "mother of twins" thing and she's afraid I have curled up in the fetal position somewhere and am refusing to come out. As far as I can tell...we are still doing well and I so enjoy having two babies at once! Our lives are run of the mill, out of control but I do believe that is par for the course for some of us lucky folk so endowed by the Creator. Nothing is really happening around the house but so much is always going on so...I will share!

*Cy cut her first tooth @ the bottom right front and she has started positioning her hand in such a manner that I swear it looks like she's trying to wave at me from across the room in her Exersaucer.

*Stone (against the advice of his mother) changed his Webkinz password without telling me what it was and subsequently forgot it. (This would be the second time...and after lots of days and many prayers he finally remembered...which is why we made the rule no changing you PW...but if you must change it tell someone who will help you remember it) Let's just tell it like it is... all hell has broke loose at the Mitchell home! He spends hours dreadfully upset about lack of knowledge which has simply leaped from his head. Phoenix cannot be seen playing her Webkinz for fear she will remind Stone of his loss and the chaos will reignite. The PW has escaped him now for over two weeks and he even missed his Webkinz birthday which was so traumatic he cried most of that afternoon as he finally explained through tears that "his Webkinz would be so sad that he was all alone on his birthday". My dear Stone! I swear just when I think the whining and crying is going to push me to snap on him in anger he says something so sweet and kind...So "Stone like"! That's my Boy! Stone also started a Blog and he is loving his new outlet to share all his art work, favorite things and new ideas! He is looking forward to adding music, an end of school count down, and a few other fun things.

*Phoenix learned how to access her schools website and enjoys e-mailing her teachers both past and present several love notes daily. It was really cute at first but lets hope they still think so :)

*Zion has learned to give open mouthed, soggy kisses and I love them! He also has been babbling "dadadadada" Which Mitchell would like to claim as his first word being obviously..."Daddy" but I beg to differ!

*Mitchell started a Blog and is a bit of a Geek about it. He is constantly pulling stats and running reports that I never even knew existed. He also checks for comments often and enjoys getting them. So if you are visiting his blog leave him a message. It makes him happy:)

*Avery is refusing to sleep now-a-days and her normal fall asleep time is starting to creep up to around 10:30pm. She is in love with macaroni and cheese and eats it at least two meals a day.

*The twins also started to eat baby food which is quite a task. It has doubled if not tripled feeding time and has increased my amounts of dirty laundry and dishes.

*Me...well I started walking again @ 5:30am. It's pretty sad when the only quiet time you get you have to wake up before the damn birds to get it :) I am also really grateful for this life my Heavenly Father has blessed me with and the strength and endurance he grants me on a daily basis so that I may accomplish all that he requires of me.

6 comments:

Taste of Champaign said...

I enjoy the title of the post:) Glad you are back!

Chris said...

I thought you might! :) Did you check out the family food website? Im a busy busy girl!

Megan said...

Wow...I'm totally exhausted just reading about the fun stuff happening at your house. I will have to check out the other family members blogs.

Chris said...

Megan...hook me up with your e-mail adress and I will let you see Stone's cool blog!

Megan said...

meganblack80@yahoo.com

Q'ner said...

DAMN is all I have to say!!! Love ya... miss you all!!!