Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tagged again...are'nt you lucky?

10 years ago: I actually met Mitchell for the first time 10 years ago today. I was living in Alpine Utah and Mitchell was visiting his "girlfriend" in Provo. She took her eyes off the prize for two seconds and ... (well...It went something like that :) But the rest is as they say...History!

I just got off the phone from sending him a tasty little Anniversary treat to the office :)




5 things on my list to do today:
1) Cook the chicken which is defrosted in the fridge
2) Clean my bathrooms / Do some laundry / Vacuum
3) Bath the babies and shower Avery and hopefully myself at some point
4) "10 Minutes of Love" with each of the kids individually and Daddy too
5) Dance Revolution Party Dance off with the family (you should try this at your house if you haven’t already ~ Great calorie burner and a ton of fun!)

Things I enjoy: Spending quiet time with Mitchell...my favorite time being between climbing into bed and just prior to falling asleep. It seems to be the only bit of peace I get all day.


What would I do if I were a billionaire? What do you mean if...don’t you mean when I am a billionaire? I plan on having the biggest, sickest, indoor/outdoor pool you have ever seen...I am talking natural waterfalls, waterslides, etc. Mitchell will never work another day in his life unless of course he wants to but I think we will just hang out and co-parent our beautiful band of children. I would Pay off all my family and friends mortgages and cover all their kids college and mission funds. I would have a personal trainer who would keep me interested in my workouts on a daily basis. Hey and now that I am a billionaire we might as well throw in a cook, a housekeeper, driver, and anything else I might need on a whim....lol. Anyone else need anything while I am at it?

Places I have lived: Alexandria, VA ~ Mechanicsburg and Greencastle, PA ~ Rockville and Elkton, MD ~ Rexburg, ID ~ Salt Lake City, Logan, and Alpine UT ~ Middletown, DE

5 jobs I have had:
1) Assistant Baker
2) Collection Agent
3) Swim Instructor
4) Video Store Checkout person
5) Bank Manager

5 things people don't know about me:1) The closest thing I can imagine to Heaven is swimming laps in a pool
2) Having the fridge stocked somehow makes me feel safe/comfort
3) I love to Vacuum and do so almost daily but I may dust a few times a year if that
4) I have two classes left to take prior to graduating from Utah State with a Bachelors in Sociology
5) I love thunder and lightning storms

2 comments:

Taste of Champaign said...

i remember the video store/checkout job...ugh.

Chris said...

lol...me too!