Saturday, February 9, 2008

Dandelion Tag...Are you it?


Check "T" to see if your one of the next lucky taggee's. Don't get mad at me...you can send your special "Thank you's" to Linda. Think of it this way...at least now you have something to blog about :) The time may be hard to come by but hey....that's not my problem! lol.


A- Attached or single: ....there is just something about that word...attached...for some reason it makes me think of being shackled or stuck rather than I choose someone to share my life with...but whatever I'm attached!
B- Best Friend: I have a few...each of you know who you are and why you are.
C- Cake or Pie: Where are the cookies? If I had to pick it would be Pie...Pumpkin, (Libby's from the Can recipe) right from the fridge with a dab of Cool-Whip.
D- Day of Choice: Friday. I enjoy the anticipation of the weekend almost as much as the weekend itself.
E- Essential Item: ice water with the correct water to ice ratio
F- Favorite Color: I don’t have one.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Are either of them covered in chocolate?
I- Indulgence(s): 1/4 lb. cheeseburger with only mustard and extra pickles and a small chocolate frosty from Wendy's.
J- January or July: January. I hate humidity!
K-Kids: 5
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and close friends
M- Marriage Date: October 30, 1998
N- Number of Siblings: 3
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples as long as they are crunchy.
P- Phobias or Fears: Right now...Fear of the twins learning to walk (they have not yet started, but they will soon)
Q- Quote(s): "My favorite flower is a dandelion because when they are yellow my children will pick them for me. Then when they turn into wishes my children love to run the yard making wishes and blowing them to the wind...and to think some people think of them as weeds!" My most recent favorite quote...by me :) Chris...

R- Reason To Smile: I'm not crying...
S- Season: You can’t grow up in Rockville without Fall being your favorite season. (Norbek Dr. anyone?)
T- Tag Six: Mitchell, Megan, Lisa (Start your blog!:), and all my bratty siblings whose blogs are boring me to death as updates are way too scarce!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have a kidney stone making its way through my body...as if I don't have enough on my plate :)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Do I look like a bunny...pass me the filet mignon!
W- Worst Habit: Becoming frustrated easily and letting it show.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: My first inclination would be to say ultrasounds because I have had so many of them and how great is it to peak in on a baby in utero, but quite literally I hate lying there about to pee myself as some sadomasochist pushes on my belly with all their might. I guess the answer is I find the fact that I can actually look at my insides...while still alive fascinating!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Chicken or Popcorn
Z: Zodiac: Aries

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comments on our blog. I cried! I do feel so overwhelmed and very unsure how things will be. I am glad to have some encouragement from someone who knows first hand! You kids are darling! Any advice would be great!

Megan said...

Thanks for the tag! I enjoyed getting to know some of those fun things about you.