Wednesday, November 21, 2007

10 Reasons Why I Know Stone is Special



1. He is a Child of God.

2. He is a spectacular big brother.

3. Every morning after getting off the bus he returns to each one of his prior teachers classrooms just to say "Hi"

4. He is intelligent. If he hears a new word he asks for a definition, remembers it, and subsequently uses it at a later date. He watches the "learning" shows with his Dad and is always telling me things that I didn't know. He wants to be an inventor (or a football player in the NFL) and is constantly describing his inventions to me.

5. He thinks I make the "best junk food ever" When I asked about that comment he replied. "You know...Cookies, Pies, Muffins, Breads" "You are pretty good at the other food too except there are always too many veggies in your dinners" I guess that year working at the bakery really did pay off!

6. On Saturday mornings he loves to curl up next to me under a blanket and turn on cartoons.

7. He is strong willed and fights for what he believes is right. This skill will serve him much better in the real world. At home what he believes is right may not be the way it goes :)

8. He loves kisses, hugs and snuggles and gives them out freely.

9. He loves the beach as much as I do.

10. He is giving and compassionate. He asked to help his friend at school whose home was burned in a fire. At stores when they ask if you want to donate $1 to whatever cause he always says "we really should help"...I have lost more dollars that way :)

I LOVE YOU STONEY B.

1 comment:

Q'ner said...

AWW... I love my stoney.... That boy is so cute.... Him and his amazing ability to humble us all and put everything into perspective. Miss the kid!!