Thursday, November 8, 2007

To All Those Who Voted...

SURPRISE!
SURPRISE!

Zion is the winner of the weigh off @ 10 pounds 12 ounces. Cy is in close second @ 10 pounds 2 ounces. I loved this because though Cy definitely looks the bigger of the two, when you pick up Zion he feels completely solid.


~Zion on the left, Cy on the right...directly out of the bath...they were freezing...you can obviously see their displeasure with this process of Mommy taking pictures instead of promptly dressing them.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Chris I found your blog through Linda too and was excited to see pictures of ALL your kids!! Especially love this picture...so funny! Nate is my oldest boy - 4yr. Lauren is 6 yrs little Luke just turned 1. Glad we can use these to catch up! Nancy

Lisa said...

Your babies look miserable! I was one of the losing voters! Cy has chubbier cheeks so she looked bigger in the picture!

Taste of Champaign said...

they look so upset!

Jim said...

They look my me when I don't get my way...very cute!

Chris said...

Jim :) Love hearing from you! You and your wife look great on your blog.

Chris said...

Hey Jim...You went private with a quickness! Jsmit113@msn.com...Waiting for the invite!