Thursday, November 1, 2007

Just for Megan because we like you so much!

A neighbor had given us two bibs one ghost (Cy) and the other a cat (Zion). I put their bibs on them last night, but Daddy who was lugging the camera didn't really get them good enough to see. So, just for Megan, I put their bibs back on them this morning for their Halloween photo shoot. Last night, they did walk around with us in a stroller while the other kids ran up to the houses.

At our house, I left a big bowl of candy on the front step because Mitchell and I both wanted to be the ones to stay home and give out candy...We compromised and both went instead.



3 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for the post on my behalf! I was just looking out for you. I was concerned that when Cy and Zion got older they might ask about their first Halloween and I didn't want you to be a loser parent that did nothing for them! I'm sorry you had to go through all of the effort to take some pictures again...I think they look darn cute in their ghost and cat bibs!

Chris said...

lol...Me too!

Taste of Champaign said...

I just love their eyes! They look so healthy! I am so glad they are doing so well!