Sunday, June 1, 2008

Stoney B turned 9...

Look who's getting older...



Stone is a spectacular kid! I tell him how special he is because he was my first born. He was the first child to ever make me a Mommy and the first child to ever make Daddy a Daddy. Sometimes it is hard being the first born in a family as both Mitchell and I can attest, but we tell Stone how proud we are of him for being such a great kid and a strong leader in our home. We all buckle under the pressure sometimes...but overall I would choose Stone on my team 100% of the time.



Stone left me feeling a bit old this last week, which to me is quite strange because for the most part my age is not something that has ever bothered me...in fact I quite enjoy getting older. My dear child turned nine years old on May 28th and I thought my goodness that is almost a decade that I have been a Mother...How in the world did that happen? He is closer to a teenager than to a toddler, and in nine more years my child will be eighteen. Someone pass me a pill I think I feel a migraine coming on!

So in honor of my son's birthday I will tag him for some valuable information so that you may get to know him a little better.

Full Name: Stone Greyson
Favorite Color: Red
What do you want to be when you grow up: In the Air Force
What is your favorite Sport to play: Football
What is your favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese

What makes you Happy: Playing Football
What makes you Scared: Spiders
What will you do right after High School: College

Do you collect anything? Yes...I collect air.

What are you good at? Video Games

What is your favorite part of your family? Staying up late sometimes
What is your favorite subject in school? Recess
What is your favorite TV show? SpongeBob
What is your favorite Book? Diary of a Wimpy Kid
What is the best thing about you? That I am smart

Happy 9th Birthday Stoney B.

I love you and am so proud to be your Momma!


8 comments:

Lórien said...

He collects.......air. I love it. He is so cute and so smart. Looks like he had a fun day.

Amy said...

He is going to be a lady killer! I didn't realize how handsome he is, watch out 10 year old girls, lol. After your life line explaination I can not let Hunter turn eight- how do we stop that? A decade? WOW.

Taste of Champaign said...

you are old, Chris. :)

Lisa said...

Yep, you are!

Chris said...

Bite me Linda...You are so right behind me baby! Besides, Old Maid, had God given you your will you WOULD have been dealing with a pre-teen mess of hormones as we speak...See how God works in misterious ways! I am glad He at least spared you the appearance of youth for a few more years...lol

Chris said...

And Lisa...are you not older than I...unless of course early onset of alzheimers is kicking in! That's it...girlies...Its so on! Lisa dont be suprised if your cleaning up your yard on Saturday morning. I will show you old Sister~

Chris said...

BTW Lisa if I am planning on vandalizing your property in the middle of the night can we hit PF Changs for dinner prior to the festivities :) I had lettuce wraps there last week and I apparently need some more!

Lórien said...

Cracking me up here....