Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mitchell's Services

Funeral Services will be held at 12:30 p.m. on Monday, March 23, 2009 from the Chapel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, 500 W. Chestnut Hill Road, Newark, DE. There are no services planned for burial at this time.

Friends may call at the church two hours prior from 10:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.

In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in Jim’s memory to: The Mitchell Children’s Fund, in care of Jermaine Hatton, Wachovia Bank, 310 Dove Run Center Blvd., Middletown, DE 19709.

To send condolences visit www.rtfoard.com.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Chris - I am so sorry! I wish I could be there with you! Please let me know if there's anything I can do!

Lórien said...

Love you sweetie. I hope it's ok that I post this info on my blog too to get the word out. ((hugs))

Daniel said...

I posted this and the picture for Chris. Her computer is not working.

Lorien, It is absolutely okay and encouraged to get the word out. Thank you so much for being there for Chris.

Lisa, I will let Chris know that you are thinking about her. She is so thankful for all the expressions of appreciation. She loves you and I am certain that your concern will add comfort and support to her heart.

Friends can do so much to help where, all too often, family cannot. Thank you all.